Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic international team? eBay is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. Help us create experiences that innovate, embrace the customer, inspire others, and redefine commerce for millions of our customers. We are looking for a highly talented self-motivated individual to join our Global Trust team in London-Richmond to help support on the execution, review, and improvement of policies, procedures, and operations functions.
The Global Trust is team responsible for building trust globally in the eBay marketplace, ensuring our customers can buy and sell with confidence on our platform. The team manages crucial buyer and seller facing programs to ensure our customers buy and sell with confidence: intuitively, reliably, and without hassle.
- Support the Head of UK Trust and the EU Trust team in all project related matters ranging from identification to execution of key initiatives to drive a safe shopping environment.
- Work with global team on company wide initiatives; self management of smaller in-country projects and key workstreams under the global programs.
- Data Analysis of ongoing program management and reporting, presentation KPI and new insights to management
- Coordination of project management activities with key internal and external stakeholder.
- They will operate within a cross functional team to understand and deliver on global customer trust objectives.
- You are in your 3rd year or higher; preference for master student in the field of Economics / Statistics or Business Administration
- At minimum basic knowledge int the fields of Business Development, Marketing and Project Management
- Strong quantitative, analytical and reporting skills
- Affinity and curiosity around the role that Trust plays in a global marketplace
- Familiarity with e-commerce and web analytics is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint; SQL proficiency is an advantage
- Ability to grasp the functionality of new tools quickly
- Itellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively and clearly communicate and present ideas to team and leadership
- Courage, exgerness to learn and work independently; the position requires someone who executes quickly and works well in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- A six months fulltime internship with a great team
- Dynamic team, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- Inside view on how a global maketplace ticks
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. In order to find this position please use the reference number R0011133. For initial questions please contact Nadja Houdek (firstname.lastname@example.org).