Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open OnlineCourses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus.
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. Today, a team of 70 employees receives further support from about 400 volunteers worldwide and a competence pool consisting of experts from relevant fields, such as professors, psychologists and business specialists.
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
• Getting an insight into the field of public relations / communications
• Giving support in creating PR-relevant content
• Further development of press distribution list and media contacts
• Media-Monitoring: monitor and analyze PR results, create PR reportings
• Conducting research on different topics
• Supporting administrative tasks and organizing events
Your set of skills:
• You are interested in media and journalistic topics
• You share the vision of free worldwide education for refugees
• You are either enrolled as a student, ideally pursuing a degree with a focus in fields related to communication / journalism, or you are in your study orientation between bachelor and master
• You are a self-starter, hard-working, proactive and have an entrepreneurial mind-set
• You have excellent German and good English writing and oral skills, are proficient with Microsoft Office Package, Google Apps, and Social Media
• The opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your initiative and creative input
• The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international and interdisciplinary team
• An comprehensive insight into the department of Communications / Marketing
• Flexible working hours at our attractive office location in the center of Berlin
• Investment in you: Regular team building and trainings
Check our website for more information. Please send your application including cover letter, CV and earliest starting date in English or German with the subject “Internship Public Relations” to:
Please note that due to our limited budget as a nonprofit organization we are unfortunately unable to pay salaries. Therefore we only offer mandatory internships/ educational program (“Pflichtpraktikum”) or study orientation internships (“Orientierungspraktikum”).
If you want to support Kiron but none of the above mentioned internship types fit your current status, please get in touch with us and we can tell you more about our volunteering programmes.
Kiron Open Higher Education