Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
The Hertie School of Governance prepares exceptional students for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. The School also offers experienced professionals the opportunity to deepen their skills in the field of public management. A renowned international faculty with expertise in economics, business, law, political and social science take an interdisciplinary, policy-oriented approach to the School's teaching and research agenda. The Hertie School is an international centre, with a variety of first-rate academic projects and a diverse student body. The School actively engages in public debate with its wide range of events bringing together experts from academia and the world of practice. The School was founded in 2003 as a project of the Hertie Foundation, which remains the major partner.
The post is for an initial one year; starting date as soon as possible.
• Assist HR with the set-up of employment contracts, certificates and employment references, the management of the on- and off-boarding of employees, the monitoring/controlling of the time recording as well as with recruiting activities
• Support the daily business in the Legal, HR and Finance departments, i.e. data maintenance and filing
• Conduct relevant research tasks
• Preparation and follow-up of meetings
• Scheduling and appropriate control of Deadlines
• Matriculation as full-time student at a German university preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to economics and / or legal sciences
• Remaining length of study at least for the duration of the employment
• Occupational experience gained through internships or as student assistant is an asset
• Experienced in handling of MS Office applications
• Very good command of German and English written and orally (German at native speaker level and fluent in English)
• Precise, well-structured, efficient and independent way of working and a team player
We offer an exciting international work environment at the interface between economics, politics, science and civil society as well as a challenging range of duties. As student assistant you get the chance to combine your academic knowledge with practice by taking over self-reliant tasks and projects. The hourly wage depends on your qualifications. We offer an hourly rate of EUR 11,00 for undergraduates and EUR 12,00 for students holding a bachelor’s degree. For further information about the Hertie School please visit our website: www.hertie-school.org.
To apply: If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV, employer’s references and information to your availability. Please send your portfolio by 15 June 2017 in German or English as a PDF file under the heading “SHK HR”. We look forward to getting to know you.
For data protection regulations applications from Hertie School students cannot be considered.
Hertie School of Governance