Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
The Hertie School is a vibrant academic community that emphasizes excellence in research and teaching as well as an interdisciplinary perspective. Our school has been certified as a family friendly work environment in higher education and an equal opportunity employer (see www.hertie-school.org for further information).
For the Assistant Professorship of Educational Governance, held by Prof. Dr. Lukas Graf, the Hertie School of Governance is looking for a
You will work for several projects in the fields of educational governance and labor markets. You provide support to the team, which conducts research on multi-actor and multi-level challenges to skill formation in international comparison. Your tasks include literature search and review, coding and analysis of data, documentation and communication of results.
- Bachelor student or graduate student with a Bachelor degree (enrolled for at least the contract period)
- analytical skills and a basic understanding of research methods – familiarity with the literature on skill formation and governance are an additional plus
- reliable, structured and precise way of working
- very good English and German-skills; French-skills are an advantage
- knowledge and pronounced interest in educational governance, labor markets, political economy or sociology.
- active participation in exciting research projects in the field of educational governance
- flexible working hours
- an inspiring environment for doing research at the Hertie School and the opportunity to develop own ideas
- a stimulating international and diverse environment in multiple areas of social science, high-quality teaching and public policy.
To apply: Please send your complete application including a CV, a cover letter, and a short writing sample (e.g. term paper) as one PDF file under the heading “SHK – Educational Governance” to email@example.com. The deadline for full consideration is 31 October 2017. Strict confidentiality is assured. For informal enquiries please contact Simone Dudziak, Faculty Assistant, at Dudziak@hertie-school.org
Hertie School of Governance