Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
The Hertie School of Governance prepares exceptional students for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. The School also offers experienced professionals the opportunity to deepen their skills in the field of public management. A renowned international faculty with expertise in economics, business, law, political and social science take an interdisciplinary, policy-oriented approach to the School's teaching and research agenda. The Hertie School is an international centre, with a variety of first-rate academic projects and a diverse student body. The School actively engages in public debate with its wide range of events bringing together experts from academia and the world of practice. The School was founded in 2003 as a project of the Hertie Foundation, which remains the major partner.
- You will work for several projects in the fields of global trade governance
- You will provide support to the editors/authors of two book projects (to be concluded by
May 1) and assist with research on various trade-related topics
- Your tasks include organising the manuscripts as they are submitted and some editing
- Literature review
- Collection and coding of qualitative data
- Bachelor student or graduate student with a Bachelor degree (enrolled for at least the
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent command of English
- Reliable, structured and precise way of working
- General knowledge and pronounced interest in global trade governance; specific
knowledge on WTO or regional expertise on China an Advantage
- Insights and participation in the process of academic publishing
- Active participation in research in the field of global trade governance
- Flexible working hours (including possibility to work remotely during term break)
- An inspiring environment for doing research at the Hertie School and the opportunity to
develop own ideas
Furthermore, we offer a stimulating international and diverse academic environment. The Hertie School is a vibrant academic community that emphasizes excellence in research and teaching as well as an interdisciplinary perspective. Our school has been certified as a family-friendly work environment in higher education and an equal opportunity employer (s. www.hertie-school.org for further information).
Application: If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application portfolio including cover letter, CV and a short writing sample under email@example.com. Please send your portfolio by 7th December 2017 as a PDF file under the heading “trade”. For informal enquiries please contact Clara Weinhardt, Lecturer in International Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early applications are encouraged. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Hertie School of Governance