Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
ESMT Berlin was founded by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, a master’s in management, as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs. ESMT focuses on three main topics: leadership and social responsibility, European competitiveness, and the management of technology. ESMT faculty publishes in top academic journals. Additionally, the business school provides an interdisciplinary platform for discourse between politics, business, and academia. The business school is based in Berlin, Germany, with Schloss Gracht as an additional location near Cologne. ESMT is a private business school with the right to grant PhDs and is accredited by the German state, AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and FIBAA.
Entgeltgruppe min. 11Euro, depending on qualification
Prof. Martin Schweinsberg is seeking a highly-motivated research assistant. The research assistant is ideally a (research) master’s student who considers applying for a PhD and wants to get some research experience. The research assistant could potentially become a co-author on certain research projects depending on type and extent of contribution made.
• work with data sets using programs such as SPSS, Stata, R and Excel
• help prepare experimental materials
• conduct literature reviews
• engage in project management for research projects across multiple time zones and countries with researchers from around the world
• possibly help prepare teaching materials and some administrative work
• bachelor’s degree in economics, maths, engineering, psychology, or another business-related field
• strong analytical skills and ability to work with at least one of the following: SPSS, Stata, R and/or Excel
• fluent in English; German is not required although a bonus
• strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• the ability to work in a team
• flexibility and enjoy working on research projects with different scholars.
Starting as soon as possible for roughly one year at 20 hours per week.
Negotiable employment contract based on your qualifications.
Please submit your application by email with the subject “RA RJA”, including
• a cover letter
• a short CV
• a copy of your university level transcripts
• names of references
Human Resources Manager