Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
For the research project State, Risk and Society (STARS) funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) we are looking for two
10 hours/ week (The scope of working hours depends on the actual workload and are negotiable.) The contract duration is 7 months, starting as soon as possible.
As a part of the joint STARS project at the Hertie School you will work for the subproject ‘Public Images of Financial Market Regulation’ (Principal Investigator: Prof. Dr. Kai Wegrich). You provide support to the team, which conducts a content/media analysis about the reputation of regulatory agencies. Your tasks mainly include the coding of newspaper articles, press releases, the statistical analysis of data and communication of results.
• Graduate student with a Bachelor degree
• Knowledge of empirical social science and proven skills in qualitative methods –
• First experience with QDA-software (e.g. MaxQDA, Atlas/ti)
• Reliable, structured and very precise way of working
• Excellent German and English-skills
• Basic knowledge and pronounced interest in Public Policy, Public Administration or
• Active participation in an exciting research project
• Flexible working hours
• An inspiring environment for doing research at Hertie School and the opportunity to
develop own ideas
• A stimulating international and diverse environment in multiple areas of social
science, high-quality teaching and public policy.
The Hertie School is a vibrant academic community that emphasizes excellence in research and teaching as well as an interdisciplinary perspective. Our school has been certified as a family friendly work environment in higher education and an equal opportunity employer (s. www.hertie-school.org for further information).
To apply: Please send your complete application including a CV and a cover letter. The materials should be e-mailed as one pdf file using the headline “SHK – STARS” to email@example.com. The deadline for full consideration is 22th October 2017. Strict confidentiality is assured. For informal enquiries please contact Dustin Köhler, Research Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hertie School of Governance