Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
The Hertie School of Governance prepares exceptional students for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. The School also offers experienced professionals the opportunity to deepen their skills in the field of public management. A renowned international faculty with expertise in economics, business, law, political and social science take an interdisciplinary, policy-oriented approach to the School's teaching and research agenda. The Hertie School is an international centre, with a variety of first-rate academic projects and a diverse student body. The School actively engages in public debate with its wide range of events bringing together experts from academia and the world of practice. The School was founded in 2003 as a project of the Hertie Foundation, which remains the major partner.
The Hertie School of Governance seeks to fill the position of a student Assistant (m/f) for the International Alumni Programme in part time 12 hours/ week.
The contract duration is 4 months as of 1 September 2017 with the option of renewal.
Support the administration, management and organization of a third-party funded project for international alumni of the Hertie School. This could include:
• Administration and organization of events for international alumni (e.g. master classes, reunions)
• Management of contacts with partners and alumni
• Identification of international experts for workshops
• Translation of documents
• Preparation and management of extensive databases
• Various other related activities
• Bachelor or master student in a relevant field, such as international relations, social science or political science (please indicate your semester and age)
• Experience in the administration of third-party funded projects is an asset
• Business fluency in English (working language at the Hertie School) and German (preferred) in speech and writing
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
We offer an exciting international work environment at the interface between economics, politics, science and civil society as well as a challenging range of duties. As student assistant you get the chance to combine your academic knowledge with practice by taking over self-reliant tasks and projects. The hourly wage depends on your qualifications. We offer an hourly rate of EUR 11,00 for undergraduates and EUR 12,00 for students holding a bachelor’s degree. For further information about the Hertie School please visit our website: www.hertie-school.org.
To apply: If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application portfolio including a CV, a cover letter and relevant certificates under email@example.com. Please submit your portfolio by 30 June 2017 as a PDF file under the heading “Alumni”. Strict confidentiality is assured.
If you should have any questions regarding this position, please contact Maria Bramer, Associate Alumni Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hertie School of Governance